Monday, October 11, 2010

project MONDAY!

I have so enjoyed the many different blog themes lately - I've even participated in a few of them.

There's...

 White Wednesday....




And now...


introducing....


for the first time ever....

When I started this blog, my intention was to inspire creativity.


What better way to do that than to share a project that I am struggling with working on and ask you to share your own works-in-progress.


It's sort of a party!
Whether it is a home decorating idea, a craft project, a recipe, graphic design, a cool holiday decoration, scrapbooking designs....

It doesn't matter ~ the sky's the limit!!!


So here's what you do:

1. Join the party and do a "project MONDAY" post.

2. Add a link to your actual blog post (not just your blog!) below.

3. Grab this button...
project MONDAY

(here's the code to copy & paste!)
...to direct your readers back to this blog so they can see all of the wonderful projects y'all are working on.
That's it!

You have until the following Sunday night to accept this challenge....


This only works if YOU participate, so please, please, PLEEEEEZE join my little party!


I'll start us off...
I get many comments at shows about my rake/necklace holder...
It's quite easy to make, and though I use it for displaying my jewelry, it could totally translate into a fun conversation starter in the home.

Here is a step by step tutorial. 
supplies: rake, pvc pipe cut to length), bucket and Plaster of Paris


I glued the pipe (or sleeve) to hold it in the center.

prepare Plaster of Paris as per directions on box, then pour into bucket around sleeve.


let it set up for an hour or so - insert rake.


put the entire thing into a prettier container - like this rusty urn!






or this terracotta pot - then add scrunched up kraft paper, burlap,or even moss to hide the ugly insides...

Now wasn't that fun???!!!!


Until we meet again....here's where you link up:


See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pammy,
    I've linked one of my ongoing projects. It's a little different than most of my posts but definitely a project that I am passionate about.
    Thanks for hosting the party!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! I've just hopped over from Mamie Jane's and love your blog! I have joined the party and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time here, hope you don't mind I'm playing today.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea Pam!
    I just got back from a little getaway, but I hope to play next Monday.
    xo

    ReplyDelete