Saturday, April 28, 2012

coming soon to a show near you...

My daughter once gave me a little bottle that she had received at a
Women's Retreat years ago.


For a long time I have been wanting to design something using the same idea....

So I finally sat down and did just that:
What do you think?

It hangs on an extra long chain.



(That's a sweet miniature cuckoo clock....get it?)

I have a couple of other quotes to choose from...
 ...but you will have to come to either Farm Chicks or Remnants of the Past in a few weeks to see what they are...

Until then...

11 comments:

  1. Pammy, love it...the little bottle with sand makes the verse come alive. Blessings, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam....what a tease...I love the verse and the bottle and the clock and how you wove it all together....

    xo
    Joann

    you know I may need one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto!
    I just love the necklace also!
    Well Done!
    "Lin"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Pammmy....

    xoxo

    Joann in CO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we loved the pearl in a bottle idea and featured it in our roundup that just went live yesterday. Thanks, and feel free to share it! http://christiancamppro.com/25-best-womens-retreat-ideas-use/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! Using the pearl in the sand for a favor at our Young Women Workshop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! Using the pearl in the sand for a favor at our Young Women Workshop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this necklace available for purchase? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this necklace & would love one for me. But for another purpose, can you tell me the size of the original vial that your daughter got for a gift?

    ReplyDelete