Sunday, January 24, 2010

dog tags

This past fall and Christmas season I worked on another fun project......

My friend Kriste (who also happens to be my sale's rep) has a son who is about to graduate from the US Air Force Academy. (hi Shelby!)

His class was looking for a fund raiser, so Kriste asked me to make a dog tag for moms - cute, huh?!

I can take ZERO credit for these cute little baubles - this is all Kriste - I was merely her hands and feet.

On the front.....

on the back....



ready to be sent off....


But then I got to thinking.....



What if I made a version of these for ALL moms and grandmas?


Remember the old grandmother rings?



In the 90's I even had a *brats* necklace (always hated that name) - who remembers those?



Here's my new 2010 version......


back......

*the tie that binds the generations*
(that's us - the grandmas!)



front....


































I think these are just dandy!

The one in the picture is mine - those are my precious grandkids' names surrounding Oma. (of course I had to include Corban - who hasn't even been *hatched* yet!)

Stay tuned to find out more about them and how to order.....

just in time for.....


♥Valentine's Day♥
and
 ♥Mother's Day♥

Thanks for checking in...
Pammy

2 comments: