Monday, February 1, 2010

dog tags - chapter II

Well, I promised I would let you know the pricing on the dog tags seen here - and how to go about ordering a set for that special grandma, sister, auntie or mommy in your life....


A set of one large (2" by ¾") and one small tag (1½" by ½") is $42 - any additional small tags are $12.


For instance......my *oma* set with three *grandkids* tags is priced like this:

  • oma/"the tie that binds the generations" (large tag) + corban (small tag) = $42

  •  karise (small tag) = $12

  • dresden (small tag) = $12
                             Total = $66 (does not include shipping)


Here's one for Nana.......

What do you call your Grandma????

The back of the *mommy* tag says...

 "I'll love you forever,
 I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be" .....

(.....remember that book that made us all bawl our eyes out????)


If you are interested in ordering, email me! (scroll waaaaaaay down to the bottom of this page.....)

You can pay for these through Paypal, or by check or money order. 

Wait! I almost forgot....I only charge $2.50 for shipping, regardless of how many wee tags you add....

As soon as I receive your payment I will get right to work creating a one-of-a-kind, very personal gift that will be cherished forever!


....and remember, February 14 is right around the corner......order by Feb. 8 to ensure Valentine's Day delivery!

Thanks for checking in....
Pammy
ps: become a Fan of  "Dog Tags for Moms or whoever..." on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment