Sunday, July 25, 2010

I can hardly contain myself...

I am so excited right now.

Excited about new projects...

Like these:
I am calling them my new Bodacious Bubbles.
...because these are whoppers!
They are 1 1/4" wide and magnify whatever I choose to sandwich between their bodacious, bubbly domes.
I have decided to go with some wonderful combinations of whimsical fonts and images, backed with scraps from this law book my friend Virginia gave me.

Thank you Virginia!

 I told you I would find a cool way to use this.



What else am I excited about?????


I just finished work on the first batch of Susan Branch's newest, limited edition ornament:

...but I can't reveal it to you yet.

not until she does, so stay tuned!

As if that's not enough to be excited about.....
I have been accepted into Custer's Arts & Crafts extravaganza in November!!!!

AND.......

In a few short weeks I will be launching my brand new website where we will have shopping carts and galleries and all sorts of good fun....

You MUST come back and check out my progress. This online store is the coolest ever.

So stick around...

Don't go too far...

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Save me a bird with numbers actually 2 They are so fab!

    ReplyDelete