Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year....what's new?!!!

Shocking though it may be, I am finally blogging again! The reason I haven't been posting more in the past several months, is not only that I have been working a 40 hour/week job (that I love...) but I haven't had much to share. I spend hardly any time in the attic any more - which does NOT mean I am not creating. I have been immersed in the world of set design, which is something I am passionate about. (The minute I get some good pictures, I will share what I worked on for Christmas Eve services. It was definitely 'smoke 'n mirrors' on steroids!)

But today I have something pretty sweet to tell you about...I have been in the attic the past week or so working on a lovely little design for my friend Susan Branch.....
This week she unveils her latest offering for Valentine's Day....

Interested????
Stay tuned.....
Hugs,


1 comment: