Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a little unfinished business to take care of before I leave...

I leave today (!!!) for the Remnants of the Past Vintage Show, in Nipomo, California.

 Before I go I want to leave you with a couple of thoughts...

Remember when I was working on  this?

Well........the Susan Branch ornament has been unveiled...

...get 'em while they're hot!

Also, my friend Judy Watkins said the nicest things about us HERE.

I thought I might add that we are still awaiting the launch of the brand new Pammy's Attic website. We are putting the final touches on it - tweaking it here and there - and want it to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT before we let 'er go.....
BUT....(now you have to trust me on this)...it will be well worth the wait, and we have the greatest, most fun contest to celebrate.

With the BEST prizes.

I'm just sayin'....

So hang in there with me, and I'll let you know when our launch date will be.

And please stop by Remnants of the Past, October 2, 9am-4pm....
 and say hello.

Ta ta for now! (no pun intended....)

No comments:

Post a Comment