Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am one lucky girl!

I never win anything.

Even when I was on Wheel of Fortune (30+ years ago)....can you say bankrupt?

I enter everything.

Zip, nada, nothing.

Until last week.....

Deb Kennedy over at Hummadeedledee had a little contest.
Side note: Deb is just about the most creative and gifted person on the the planet. Just hang out awhile in Retreat and bask in the creative-ness that IS Deb Kennedy. (not to mention her adorable husband, Bob)

Before I even "knew" her, I posted THIS about this:

But I digress......

Deb was giving away a lavish collection of vintage music and various ephemera.
Since all of this wonderful material had a love theme, all we needed to do to enter was to tell her what our favorite term of endearment was, and Deb would choose her fave.

I always called my kids punkin', so that's what I suggested.

Apparently her grandpa used to call her, "His little punkin eater" and that struck a chord with her.

So I won!!!!!!
this arrived in the mail a couple of days ago ~ yipeeeee!!!!!

What did I win, you may ask?

THIS!



my favorite...gotta think of something special for this one:

 Along with this fabulous stash came a sweeeet handmade Valentine from Deb:


As a bonus, Deb sent me this gift:

 Deb's talking my LOVE language here.....
I cannot believe how generous a prize this was.

I am already thinking of fun projects using this aMAZing gift....

THANK YOU Deb Kennedy.

You are just one of the many reasons I love my little blogging life.

The Winner,



4 comments:

  1. {My goodness, you really DO pile it on thick, don't you? LOL} You are so generous with your kind compliments, Miss Pammy, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's the month for sharin' the LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pammy! I had the chance to meet Deb and Bob, they are such an amazing couple, I am looking forward to see them again soon. Love all the goodies you received. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a fun gift - a real treasure I'm sure you will put to good use, you creative thing, you!!!

    Luv ya,
    Mara Parent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Congratulations Pammy!!! What a perfect win for you...I'm sure you'll be dreaming up amazing things to do with it all!!
    Here's another contest for you....please pass it on as it ends tomorrow night!!
    XX,
    Joann
    http://thegirlgetsreal.blogspot.com/2011/02/cath-kidston-valentines-give-way.html

    ReplyDelete